Diatomaceous Earth (DE) has benefits for:
• Heavy metal detoxifier. Prevents the body from absorbing aluminum
• Natural colon detoxifier and deodorizer
• Helps control metabolism
• Aids in elimnating fatty tumors
• Detoxes bacteris, viruses and candida
• Fur Nails, Teeth & Gums Health
• Decreases inflammation
• Arthritis and improving your pets skeletal system
• Urinary Infections and Kidney issues: It is a natural diuretic which can increase excretion of urine by 30 percent, thus flushing the water-excreting system and restoring normal function to these vital organs.
• Lung health: Silica supplementation helps repair & maintain vital lung tissue and protects them from pollution. By maintaining or restoring the elasticity of lung tissue, silica reduces inflammation in bronchitis
• Cough suppresant: Silica tones the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx, larynx) and reduces swelling because of its positive action on the lymphatic system.
• Digestion: The presence of sufficient silica in the intestines will reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract. Helping with stomach problems, intestinal mucus & ulcers. Silica can prevent or clear up diarrhea & constipation.
• Insect Control
INGREDIENTS: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, no fillers
SUGGESTED USE: Internally in dogs, give these amounts:
• Small dogs and puppies: 1/2 tsp per day in food
• Up to 50 lbs: 1 tsp per day in food
• Over 50 lbs: 1 Tbsp per day in food
• 100 lbs or more: 2 Tbsp per day in food
It’s best to mix it with raw or other moist food. If you feed dry food, add some water or broth to moisten the powder.
For external pest prevention, rub the powder into your dog’s coat. Start near the tail and pull back the hair to get it on the skin.
Using it externally can also get rid of fleas on your dog. You’ll need to sprinkle it on his bedding and carpets too. Let it sit for up to 3 days, then launder or vacuum.
Caution: ensure you never inhale DE. It is especially dangerous to the lungs if it is in a crystalline form, or if it has been heated to a high temperature. Take precautions not to inhale the dust of the fine white powder. When taking it, stir it into liquid. Do not take it as a dry powder, or sprinkled onto food as a dry powder.
*Find more detailed information about Diatomaceous Earth in the Hope Creek Paws documents
Hope Creek Paws pet products are handmade in small batches. Our research has led us to only carry organic, non-gmo, tested and true products that contain no fillers, synthetics, etc. for an optimal, natural health benefit. They are exclusively and only available on Unguru.
The information found here are intended for educational purposes only. Their intention is to encourage the reader to think, and to question current medical practices and other aspects of the modern way of living. They do not offer medical advice or diagnosis, or prescribe the use or discontinuance of any remedy or treatment, directly or indirectly, without the knowledge and cooperation of a pet health professional. Sick animals, and/or those with chronic or persistent conditions should seek the advice of a pet health professional. What you read here is not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. The author, publisher, distributor, and any of their agents or employees disclaim all responsibility or liability in connection with the accuracy of and use of the information and suggestions in this website.