Healing Balm with Vitamin D 2 oz tin
BOO BOO BALM
What’s so great about putting tallow on your skin? Isn’t that something that ancient cave people did? People have been using tallow for skin care for centuries. It turns out they knew what they were doing. Meet the ultimate skin healing and soothing moisturizer of yesterday and today. The moment you put some tallow balm on your skin and smooth it in, you’ll see what you mean. It’s like our skin recognizes it and immediately puts it to use.
Tallow is amazing for skin because it provides a rich abundance of beneficial nutrients that skin needs to stay healthy, soft, and youthful. Compared to plant based oils, tallow provides skin with very intense moisture.
Tallow is a very healthy fat. It contains a wide array of all the beneficial nutrients that our skin needs to repair itself. It is the best moisturizer to use if you want healthy skin. It helps to promote youthful skin by providing substances that our skin naturally loses as we age. It contains palmitoleic acid, stearic acid and oleic acid. These are also helpful for anti-inflammatory and immune responses in skin, including eczema and rosacea. Stearic acid and oleic acid are fatty acids that are found in the outer layer of our skin, and in our sebum. They are softening, moisturizer, regenerative, and anti inflammatory. Stearic acid helps to repair skin, improve the flexibility of skin, improves skin’s barrier function. Oleic acid helps the various beneficial nutrients penetrate deeply into skin. Palmitoleic acid which is a very active antimicrobial in our skin. It is also one of the basic building blocks of our skin, but it decreases as we age. It helps improve the smoothness of skin, and helps with skin’s barrier function, and decreases as we age.
Tallow has antimicrobial properties and also contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Since the ONLY safe way to supplement vitamin D is via food or light, tallow is an excellent choice to get Vitamin D. Especially true for northern climates and winter seasons. *Read more about synthetic vitamin D supplementation in the Mindful Balance documents.
Harnessing nature’s power of tallow, oils, and lavendar essential oil can help minor wounds, burns, abrasions, etc.:
• Anti-bacterial to help clean wounds
• Promotes the healing of skin tissue by stimulating collagen production
• Helping increase skin’s flexibility
• Supporting the protective barrier function of skin
• Deliver Vitamins A, B12, D, E, and K to the body through your skin
• Decrease scar tissue by promoting tissue growth
• Calendula — Enhances the wound healing process by providing oxygen and nutrients essential to tissue regeneration. Because calendula also contains flavonoids that help to reduce inflammation, it’s believed to hasten the stages of healing. The flavonoids contained within calendula extracts are also understood to fight off bacteria, further protecting against wound infection. It has a cooling effect while simultaneously reducing inflammation.
• Comfrey — The allantoin content in Comfrey, with their ability to repair damaged cells and produce new ones may help speed the healing of skin burns, insect bites and rashes, skin ulcers, and bed sores.
• Arnica — has been used for centuries as an alternative medicine to treat arthritis, inflammation, bruises, infections, and muscle and joint pain.
You can use our balm for so many things. Great as a full body moisturizer, anti aging and anti acne face cream, baby lotion, deep conditioning treatment for the ends of hair, sunburn and diaper rash remedy, lip moisturizer, minor skin wound or rash soother, and for fading scars and stretch marks. Can also be used on your pets.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Grass-Fed Tallow free of pesticides & hormones & is anti-biotic free, hand infused cold-pressed organic calendula, sunflower, arnica and comfrey oil, beeswax, 100% pure & undiluted essential oil of Lavandula Angustifolia.
SUGGESTED USE: Apply with fingertips to scars, minor wounds and abrasions.
Hope Creek products are handmade in small batches. Our research has led us to only carry organic, non-gmo, tested and true products that contain no fillers, synthetics, etc. for an optimal, natural health benefit. They are exclusively and only available on Unguru.
The information found here are intended for educational purposes only. Their intention is to encourage the reader to think, and to question current medical practices and other aspects of our modern way of living. They do not offer medical advice or diagnosis, or prescribe the use or discontinuance of any remedy or treatment, directly or indirectly, without the knowledge and cooperation of a health professional. Sick people, and/or those with chronic or persistent conditions should seek the advice of a health professional. What you read here is not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. The author, publisher, distributor, and any of their agents or employees disclaim all responsibility or liability in connection with the accuracy of and use of the information and suggestions in this website.