Silver is one of the world’s oldest known antibiotic. There’s written evidence that the ancient Egyptians made use of it; the ancient Greeks and Romans stored their water, wine, and other liquids in silver vessels to prevent spoiling and contamination; ancient Chinese emperors ate with silver chopsticks, and wealthy Europeans in the Middle Ages used silver utensils to protect themselves from illness. It can help aid in:
• In the 1800s and early 1900s, colloidal silver compounds were widely used to fight infections, though silver fell out of favor in the 1930s with the development of the first modern antibiotics. Even so, silver is still popularly used today to treat water, purify air, and is used in medical dressings prevent infection in burn victims. It’s estimated that over 650 different disease-causing pathogens can be destroyed by colloidal silver. Unlike prescription antibiotics, colloidal silver does not create immunity or resistance to the organisms being killed.
• Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, ringworm, and tissue damage from burns.
• Antibacterial and antimicrobial properties can help prevent the common cold and flu.
• Antiviral properties can help treat several viral infections such as HIV/AIDS, warts, herpes, shingles and hepatitis C.
• Boost cell recovery, increase healing and decrease swelling.
• Can help control sinus infections such as sinusitis. It is considered effective as respiratory support against bronchitis and pneumonia.
• Effective digestive aid also and prevents fermentation of food in stomach and intestines. Fermentation takes place when food sits there for longer leading to gas formation, pain, bloating, indigestion and reflux. Consuming silver treats these unpleasant symptoms and relieves the suffocation.
INGREDIENTS: Silver Ions/Colloids 20 ppm in steam distilled water, comes in a UV protected glass dropper bottle to ensure shelf viability.
SUGGESTED USE: For skin conditions, two to five drops can be applied to the skin. For wounds, one to two drops can be applied to a bandage. For pink eye, one to two drops can be applied to the eyes. Use a full eyedropper (orally) for immune support. For sinusitis or other respiratory conditions, five drops can be applied to a neti pot or used in colloidal silver spray. Internally adults can take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times daily and children 1/2 teaspoon once daily and take AWAY from food.
*Store at room temperature away from direct light, micorwaves or other electrical sources and outlets to prevent Ionic and colloidal particles from falling out of suspension.
*Your digestive system and especially the large colon contain hundreds or even thousands of different types of beneficial bacteria. Can Colloidal Silver destroy them, in the same way that pharmaceutical antibiotics can ruin your digestive system? The answer is yes, so just use some caution. If you take Colloidal Silver in small quantities, nearly all of it will be absorbed through the membranes in your mouth, and particularly under your tongue. Swirl each mouthful around under your tongue, and hold it for as long as you can, rather than swallowing. That way most of it will be absorbed before it reaches your stomach. Your small intestine is also very effective at absorbing Colloidal Silver, and for most people little will pass on to the large intestine where the majority of your beneficial bacteria reside. Colloidal Silver is best used for acute needs and not for long periods or an ongoing preventative.
*Find more detailed information about Colloidal Silver in the Mindful Balance documents
Hope Creek products are handmade in small batches. Our research has led us to only carry organic, non-gmo, tested and true products that contain no fillers, synthetics, etc. for an optimal, natural health benefit. They are exclusively and only available on Unguru.
The information found here are intended for educational purposes only. Their intention is to encourage the reader to think, and to question current medical practices and other aspects of our modern way of living. They do not offer medical advice or diagnosis, or prescribe the use or discontinuance of any remedy or treatment, directly or indirectly, without the knowledge and cooperation of a health professional. Sick people, and/or those with chronic or persistent conditions should seek the advice of a health professional. What you read here is not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. The author, publisher, distributor, and any of their agents or employees disclaim all responsibility or liability in connection with the accuracy of and use of the information and suggestions in this website.