Has mankind bifurcated it’s authority and responsibility?
Who has been granted jurisdiction and authority over the earth? Whether people want to believe the Bible or not those who have assumed authority of the United States of America recognize the Bible, and so i’ll run with that and read it to find the source of Original Jurisdiction.
U.S. Recognition of Bible
Public Law 97-280
Oct. 4, 1982 96 Stat. 1211
First off, i’m not suggesting any sect of a man-made religion, in fact i strongly discourage any, and all, of those creations used to rebind us physically, mentally and spiritually! Our relationships should all be personal and private. Anything public is always twisted and attorned.
So, what was established by The Creator.
26. “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
13. “For you have formed my inward parts: you have covered me in my mother’s womb.”
16. “Your eyes did see my substance, being yet unformed; and in your book they were all written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.”
5. “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”
Why does mankind grant it’s authority to another entity after entering this world when his jurisdiction and authority has been clearly put in place? This hasn’t occurred unknowingly, in fact man was warned what would happen if he did this!
1 Samuel 8
11. And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.
12. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
13. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.
14. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.
15. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
16. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.
17. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
18. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear you in that day.”
Does any of this sound familiar? It’s exactly where mankind finds itself today, but does that mean there’s no cure to this subjection, absolutely not!
4. “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”
Are you “Receiving of her plagues” today? i would say yes, in more ways than one!
There’s probably no mistake that the order to “Come out of her” is found in the end of the Bible (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth). This would be because it’s the final, and only, answer for reclaiming our original jurisdiction.
24. “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.”
The options are simple, and the choice is ours to make.